We are looking for real personalities. Smart characters with attitude, corners and edges. We love what we do. And so should you. You are a team-player loving to take challenges together with your colleagues? You would like to work in a company whose products are well-known and support such company in its success
- a flexible mobile office arrangement that allows you to choose your work location at least two days a week, plus we have flexible working hours and every second Friday paid off!
- a team that places a lot of value on collegial and open cooperation, open feedback is always appreciated
- 40% staff discount on our entire product range
- no dresscode, you can wear whatever you feel comfortable in
- a subsidy for public transport or you ca park on one of our free parking spaces
- an award-winning canteen that provides you with really tasty and healthy food every day
- As part of an agile team, you are working on the expansion and further development of the new Online shops across Europe
- You work closely with UX/UI, Product Owners and further stakeholder to implement new functionalities end2end to ensure a best-in-class customer experience
- In all your work, you are building the ground by using pattern libraries, design system and standard to ensure modular, performant and reusable code
- As a consultant and sparring’s partner, you support the business with the preliminary analysis and effort estimates and be part of cross functional teams to further shape our clients digital future
- You have a solid experience in using modern frontend frameworks, especially REACT and JSX
- You are ambitious, curious and have a passion for frontend development
- In all your implementations, you focus on a high-performance and modern user experience
- For you, pair programming, code reviews, test automation and atomic design are your daily business and standard
- advanced German and English speaking
Further information? Does this job appeal to you?
Then apply today and send us your résumé.
Your contact: Nikolai Schwabauer
To be reached via: 0211/95597 688 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interesting but isn’t quite right for you? Then contact us anyway and we will find the right job for you.
We look forward to getting to know you!